- CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY; AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By merely providing access to the 3Rockets website (“site”), 3Rockets LLC (the “Company”) does not warrant or represent that:
(a) the content is accurate, complete, up-to-date or current;
(b) the Company has any obligation to update any content;
(c) the content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors;
(d) the content does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party;
(e) the content is free from changes caused by a third party;
(f) your access to the site will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components; and/or
(g) any information obtained in response to questions asked through the site is accurate or complete. Your use of the site and the services offered therein are subject to federal law, and the laws of the state of Florida.
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13. The site is not intended for children under 13 that are unaccompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian.
2. SITE USE AND CONTENT
You may view, copy or print pages from the site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute, or publish any information from the site without the express, prior, written consent of the Company. At any time, the Company may, without further notice, make changes to the site, to these Terms and/or to the services described in these Terms.
(a) NO WARRANTIES
You expressly agree that your use of the site is at your sole risk. The site, and the content is provided “as is” and “as available” for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. The Company provides the site on a commercially reasonable basis and makes no representations or warranties that the site, the content or any services offered in connection with the site are or shall remain uninterrupted or error-free, the content shall be non-infringing on any third party’s intellectual property rights, that defects shall be corrected, that the web pages on the site, any electronic communication or the servers used in connection with the site are or shall remain free from any viruses, worms, time bombs, drop dead devices, trojan horses or other harmful components, or that any person using the site will be the person that he or she represents himself or herself to be. The Company does not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the site at times or locations of your choosing, or that the Company shall have adequate capacity for the site as a whole or in any specific geographic area.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Company and its affiliates, subsidiaries, owners, directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, proceedings, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) assessed or incurred by the Company, directly or indirectly, with respect to or arising out of:
- your failure to comply with these Terms;
- your breach of your obligations under these Terms;
- your use of the rights granted hereunder, including without limitation, any claims made by any third parties; and/or
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages arising from your use of the site and/or any service provided in connection with the site, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the site, and/or any service provided in connection with the site, including, without limitation:
(a) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
(b) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site, and/or any service provided in connection with the site;
(c) any unauthorized access to or use of the Company’s computer servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
(d) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site, and/or any service provided in connection with the site; and/or
(e) any viruses, worms, time bombs, drop dead devices, trojan horses or other harmful components that may be transmitted to or through the site, and/or any service provided in connection with the site by any third party or for any loss or damage of any kind.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, the Company’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
6. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
(a) The Company may provide hyperlinks to other websites maintained by third parties, or the Company may provide third party content on the site. The links to third party websites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content on any linked website is not under Company’s control and the Company is not responsible for the content of linked websites, including any further links contained in a third-party website. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
(b) If a third-party links to the site, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with the Company. In most cases, the Company is not even aware that a third party has linked to the Site. A website that links to the site:
- may link to, but not replicate the Company’s content;
- may not create a browser, border environment or frame the Company’s Content;
- may not imply that the Company is endorsing it or its products;
- may not misrepresent its relationship with the Company;
- may not present false or misleading information about the Company’s products or services; and
- should not include content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
7. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
Unless otherwise indicated, the site is the Company’s proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the site (collectively, the “content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and Company’s logo contained therein are owned or controlled by the Company or licensed to the Company, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
All trademarks and service marks of the Company that may be referred to on the site are the property of the Company. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to on the site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Company’s trademarks or service marks without the Company’s prior written permission.
The Company aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights. Neither the name of the Company nor any of the Company’s other trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials may be used in any way, including in any advertising, hyperlink, publicity or promotional materials of any kind, whether relating to the site or otherwise, without the Company’s prior written permission. If you believe that any content on the site violates any intellectual property right of yours, please contact the Company at the address set forth at the bottom of these Terms.
8. LOCAL LAWS
The Company makes no representation that content or materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside the United States. Access to the site from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the site from other jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. The Company is not responsible for any violation of law. You may not use or export the content or materials in the site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. You agree that the site and these Terms shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with federal law and, to the extent not pre-empted by federal law, with the laws of the state of Florida. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the State of Florida. You further agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States and the country in which you reside (if different from the United States).
Information and content that the Company publishes on the site may contain references or cross-references to services of the Company that are not necessarily announced or available in your area. Such references do not mean that the Company will announce any of those services in your area at any time in the future. You should contact the Company for information regarding the programs and services that may be available to you, if any.
10. PERMITTED USE
By using the site, you represent and warrant that:
- all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
- you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms;
- you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the site;
- you will not access the site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- you will not use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and
- your use of the site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, the Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the site, or any portion thereof.
11. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may not access or use the site for any purpose other than that for which the Company makes the site available. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the Company. As a user of the site, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from the Company;
- make any unauthorized use of the site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences;
- use the site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services;
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the site and/or the content contained therein;
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the site;
- trick, defraud, or mislead the Company, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- make improper use of the Company support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the site or the networks or services connected to the site;
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user;
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
- use any information obtained from the site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- use the site as part of any effort to compete with the Company or otherwise use the site and/or the content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the site;
- attempt to bypass any measures of the site designed to prevent or restrict access to the site, or any portion of the site;
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of the Company’s employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the site to you;
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the site;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”);
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, you may not use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the site, or use or launch any unauthorized script or other software;
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, the Company and/or the site; and
- use the site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
12. SITE MANAGEMENT
The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to:
- monitor the site for violations of these Terms;
- take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in its sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
- in its sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your contributions or any portion thereof;
- in its sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to its systems; and/or
- otherwise manage the site in a manner designed to protect its rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the site.
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. Without limiting any other provision of these Terms, the Company reserves the right to, in its sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the site (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these Terms or of any applicable law or regulation. The Company may terminate your use or participation in the site or delete your account and any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in its sole discretion.
13. CUSTOMER COMMENTS
15. CONTACT INFORMATION
Any questions or correspondence relating to these Terms or to the site may be sent to:
777 Brickell Ave #500-94377
Miami, Fl 33131
16. YOUR CONSENT TO THIS AGREEMENT
By accessing and using the site, you consent to and agree to be bound by the terms of the foregoing Terms. If the Company decides to change these Terms, it will make an effort to post those changes on the web page so that you will always be able to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the site. Your use of the site following any amendment of these Terms will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
Effective as of January 31, 2021